Amazon Phone Number | Customer Service for Prime Related issues


Amazon Phone Number | Customer Service for Prime Related issues

Searching for the Amazon phone number? Wait! Before you read any more, I wanted to let you know that I've been working a little more trading with Amazon. My testing buying an iPod from them last year went good, and I've ordered a many other things here and there. I  had some problems that I've had to deal with through customer service by phone number, and I feel like they've really made some strategic improvements since I Ist posted their number back in 2002. Most important, they now post their number on their site. If you follow the "Contact" links, you can get a message:
If you have difficulty contacting to our Click to Call service, you can call our phone number for automated assistance, +1 (855)-205-9088.International customers can also reach us.
So, why have you to come here?
The numbers of letters and comments I get have reduce  lately, and can be that means that there are some problems. But I static get thousands and thousands of traffic to this website each month searching for these numbers. Maybe the way to finding their number is too difficult. Maybe the downer when things go wrong is so stunning people don't want to waste the time to look. If you want to ask me why you're here, I'd be impressed to know -- just click on the "Write" link on the left side of post page.
One quick thing: Remember that shopping in local market is a great way to support your city, your friends, and your climate. I encourage you to consider shopping at your local store; even though you may pay a few dollars more, you're producing an important invest in your community. Happy shopping!

Comments